Designer Faves: Elizabeth
Join us all this week for inspiration and fun as our designers share their current “faves” from our newest release, Happy Everything. And on Friday, we’ll reveal our winners from our release week (Feb. 3-7) giveaways!
How did she create this masterpiece, you ask?
2. Lay the Verdant stencil across a piece of white cardstock that is the same size as the front of the card. Apply modeling paste to the stencil openings with palette knife. Carefully remove the stencil and let paste dry. (Clean the stencil before proceeding.)
3. Once the paste is dry, place the stencil over the design to use as a mask to protect surrounding cardstock areas. Apply inks and/or chalks to the exposed paste designs as desired.
4. Trim around the lower portion of the trailing flowers and stamp the sentiment (Special Wishes) in black ink. Highlight the top and right edges with light blue ink and/or chalk.
5. Adhere the finished artwork to the front of the prepared card with dimensional foam tape and accent the flowers with pearl stickers.
Shop for today’s featured Penny Black supplies:
- 40-321 Wondrous
- 25-003 Verdant Stencil Design
- 30-229 Special Wishes
- Mix and Match Cardstock: 17-001 Summer Sun
- And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter!