Creative Collaboration with May Arts, Day 5
Ribbon and stamping are simply a match made in heaven. That being said, we are beyond excited to have teamed up with the wonderful folks at May Arts for a week-long Creative Collaboration on BOTH of our blogs. Watch each day for your chance to win both stamp and ribbon prizes!!
Today we have a special treat for you- both Heather and Jill are here with creative inspiration! We’ll begin with a new PB&J video by Jill.
Watch directly on YouTube HERE
Now what has Heather been designing with her stamps and ribbons? A trio of tags! May Arts beautiful ribbons are the perfect finishing touch. And look closely, the plum crochet trim was died with Distress Ink and the off-white crochet trim was soaked in tea.
Be sure to pop by the May Arts blog for more creative Friday fun…
And finally, thanks for joining us this week!
Don’t forget, there’s still time to win these three gorgeous spools of ribbon…
You’ll find the May Arts Facebook page by clicking HERE.
(Giveaway closes Sunday, March 16th, 11:59 PST.)
- PB&J Project: 30-226 Kind Words, 4380K Dahlia Dance, 51-039 Feather and Frames, 51-007 Tagged, 4379K Poppy Parade, 4376K Hollyhocks
- Poppy Tag: 40-290 Poppy Pattern, 30-229 Special Wishes, 51-007 Tagged, 51-003 Chat Bubbles, Mix and Match Cardstock Blue Lagoon
- Hollyhocks Tag: 4376 Hollyhocks, 30-162 Eloquence, 51-025 Love Expressions, 51-007 Tagged, 51-003 Chat Bubbles
- Tulip Tag: 4384K Promise Me, 30-226 Kind Words, 51-007 Tagged, Mix and Match Cardstock Rose Garden
- And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter!
May Arts Supplies: 382-34-10 ¾ Inch Twill/Chevron Stripes Ribbon-BLACK, String Burlap, PV25 – Burgundy 3/8 Inch Velvet Woven Ribbon, 433-38-01 White 3/8 Inch Crochet Trim Ribbon, 433-14-10 Natural 1/4 Inch Crochet Trim Ribbon, 445-15-10 Natural1.5 Inch Faux Burlap / Wired Ribbon, 433-14-10 Natural 1/4 Inch Crochet Trim Ribbon